Yoga Under The Dome
تاريخ: 18/04/2021 - 29/05/2021 | 74
موقعك: Muscat, Oman
Yoga under the dome
Sundays and Tuesdays | 10:15am and 5:00pm*
Saturdays | 11:00am and 5:00pm* (Starting from 6 February 2021)
Duration: 75 minutes
As a mindful museum, we invite you to experience the restorative serenity of one of the world’s most inspiring locations. Twice daily yoga sessions under the dome at Louvre Abu Dhabi will help you calm your mind and find inner peace. A space that harnesses the energy of the sun, sea and wind, Jean Nouvel’s dome encompasses the celestial with the terrestrial to create its very own microclimate and a truly unique setting in which to explore the healing power of nature and art.
Elevate your yoga experience by listening to our ‘Contemplative Vibes’ playlist on anghami.
New safety measures have been put in place for you to enjoy a safe and comfortable experience. Thank you for being a mindful visitor.
• Participants should bring their own yoga mats, water bottles and towels
• Payments should be made online prior to the session
• Social distancing measures (2m) are in place
• Masks need to be worn within the museum premises, but can be removed during the session
• Each session will have a maximum of 20 participants
• 1 session: AED 90 (including an access to the galleries and exhibition)
Participants should arrive 15 minutes before the session starting time and head to the meeting point (Information Desk).
*Timings are subject to change. Please make sure to check the website before booking your session.
Classes run by the Bodytree Studio.