This two-pitch abseil will test your nerves every step of the way. With a 2000m canyon below your shoulder adrenaline is pumping and the views are breath taking.
After a short practice on the ground and a refresher on how to use the descender, we gear up, man up and take a leap off the edge.
The first abseil is a shorter 35m and acts as a warm up for what’s coming next. Take a peek down, on a sheer rock face and kilometres of empty space beyond, as you step off the edge and make a 150-meter controlled descent on to the lower ledges. This abseil is so big it’s hard to take it in. It takes some mental toughness to not lose your cool here.
This is still just the beginning though, once down we have the next task ahead, and that’s to get back up. For this we will follow the Via Ferrata route all the way up to reach our starting point.
We will have the packed lunch with us and will eat, it at one of the rest stops along the way.
PRICE PER PERSON 116.000 OMR
PICK UP & DROP OFF PER PERSON 15.000 OMR
OVERNIGHT STAY WITH BBQ
WHAT IS INCLUDED
• Top of the range equipment.
• Internationally certified instructors.
• Water and soft drinks.
• First-aid kit.
WHAT TO BRING
• Closed toe shoes, such as trainers or lightweight boots, are a must. You need something with good ankle support.
• Remember everyone must dress respectfully. Shoulders and knees must be covered.
• A change of clothes.
• Backpack for water.
• Sunscreen, sunglasses and a hat.
• Camping equipment and food for the night.
14:00 DEPART MUSCAT
16:30 ARRIVE AT CAMP
6:45 SAFETY BRIEFING
Give us a call on 906 898 23 or email at [email protected]
if you need further info.