This is the ultimate adventure for those looking to get introduced to outdoor activities and get an adrenaline rush!
The famous right fork of Wadi Bani Auf!
We start off with a roped descent of about 6m, this is the beginning of an amazing trip of just over 3km long. On the descent, we pass another roped section that comes in at 30m along with plenty of the usual jumps, slides and swims before we join the left side just before the cave. This is a fantastic day out!
What is included:
- Internationally certified instructors.
- Top of the range technical and safety gear.
- Water and soft drinks.
- Picnic lunch/ lunch at a local restaurant.
PRICE PER PERSON 59.000 OMR
PICK-UP & DROP OFF PER PERSON 10.000 OMR
* You need a 4x4 to reach the location.
6.00 – departure from Muscat
8.30 – meeting at the start of the tour in Wadi Bani Auf and safety briefing.
8.30-13.30 – descend through the canyon
13.30-14.30 – transfer & lunch
14.30-17..00 – drive back to Muscat
WHAT TO BRING
• Closed toe shoes, such as trainers or lightweight boots, are a must. You need something with good ankle support.
• Remember everyone must dress respectfully. Shoulders and knees must be covered.
• A change of clothes.
• Backpack for water.
• Waterproof camera.
• Small towel could be useful.
Give us a call on 906 898 23 or email at [email protected]
if you need further info.