Enterprise Applications Analyst
Oman LNG L.L.C
Career Level : Mid-level
Work Experience : 2-5 Years
Employment Type : Full Time
Monthly Salary : Unspecified
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Provide in depth functional support for all Enterprise Applications by executing and supervising operational activities to ensure delivery of services and ensure that these meet or exceed established service level agreements. Responsible for all maintenance and enhancement of Enterprise Application solutions.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Participates in the design, development, testing and implementation activities of all Enterprise Application solutions and works with business & IT to identify and translate business requirements
2. Provide secondary support for all queries related to Enterprise applications software
3. Develop and maintain integrations between Enterprise Application and ERP
4. Pro-actively identify opportunities for improvement and efficiency in , whether functional, technical, configuration, security or reporting related
5. Troubleshoot open issues related to data integrity, configuration issues, and transaction errors, ensure appropriate security and authorizations are in place
6. Troubleshoot and resolve techno functional issues liaising with end users and IT
7. Handle the day to day support of enterprise applications and enable reporting of the same.
8. Perform root cause analysis on incidents to recommend process and/or configuration improvements
9. Participate in Enterprise application enhancement projects and Business intelligence projects
10. Manage and resolve problems within the predetermined SLAs.
11. Resolve and track escalated support calls
12. Work with technical developers and database administrators to correct issues in the functioning of the applications.
13. Escalate unresolved issues as required to other provider groups such as DBAs & technical groups or software vendor support resources
14. Provide guidance and support the users in their efforts to become proficient in the use of the applications
15. Work directly with vendors on system issues, patches, upgrades, downtimes, etc. to provide excellent support and proactively communicate to users
16. Utilize the training and learning opportunities provided by the organization to develop competencies in specialist areas and work towards self-development.
Qualifications and Experience
1. Bachelor’s degree in IT or equivalent.
2. Five years IT experience of which 3 years in Enterprise Application, Project management & Support (experience in the support of PI, PTW, Intools, eLogBook, and Primavera is a preferred)
3. Experience in maintenance, development and enhancement of enterprise application software.
4. Experience with installation, configuration, on-going maintenance and upgrades of software and databases.
5. Strong development expertise to build Reports/Queries/Interface development.
6. Expertise in various operating systems.
7. Good verbal and written communication skills.