Events & Exhibition Designer
S U Z A Events
Career Level : Mid-level
Work Experience : 5-10 Years
Employment Type : Full Time
Monthly Salary : Unspecified
Education Level : Any
Events and Booths Designer:
1) Responsible for all the graphic visuals, designs and concepts. And creating event designs, drawings, renderings and presentations. Specialized in 2d graphic designing.
2) Required to work closely with the sales and operations team to conceptualize ideas and submit proposals in a timely manner. And meeting clients for briefing.
3) Must play an active role in providing creative ideas. Must participate actively in the brainstorming sessions and processes.
4) Participate in meetings as and when required for specific projects. Follow through the projects from beginning to the end ensuring the highest quality standards.
5) Ensure design specifications are well understood by vendors; and supervise specs on production and site installation by subcontractors.
6) Be updated on new technologies and software, design trends, vendor products, props/design elements, and production techniques.
7) Be prepared for work under pressure with short notices, out of business hours and over-night when required.