1. Review the training schedule and confirm appointments to deliver training.
2. Visit the clients and educate their employees about all hair brands, product and its use.
3. Develop training materials to make sure all material delivered is consistent across the market.
4. Arrange for the appointments.
5. Ensure preparations are set at the required time.
6. Develop reports and evaluations on the training sessions given.
7. Present the items to the client and introduce the products for all hair brands.
8. Monitor the feedback from customers to measure their satisfaction with the company’s products.
9. Evaluate subordinate performance and undertake corrective action as needed.
10. Set all brands guidelines within the assigned brands and coach and control the team on the implementation.
11. Always maintain all assigned training assets in effective shape.
12. Ensure to have all needed material prior to any training/demo.
13. Monitor the shelf life of products while in the field.
14. Assess the caliber of the saloon staff and conduct training to elevate their standard, and knowledge on all brands.
15. Conduct product knowledge training for retail and BP staff when needed (refresh training, new product information, new launches, etc…)
16. Responsible for positioning the brands positioning in all salon levels in regards to training and brand knowledge. 17. Manages and handles the training for all Hair Brands as per the company request in any of Madi International countries. 18. Any other request from Direct Manager.SkillsPresentation