IIB/App Connect Developer
Design, develop, configure, and support applications using IBM Integration Bus (IIB) with MQ, Data Power, API Connect with ESQL, Java, SOA, ESB
Qualifications & Education Requirements
Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
· Experience 2-5 years.
· Experienced in writing ESQL code for various nodes in IBM Integration Bus (App Connect Enterprise).
· Experienced in creating DFDL for given message structures.
· Experienced in configuring Message Sets for given message structures.
· Experienced in the development of the modules for the client
· Experienced in creation of Queue Managers, Queues, Channels and process definition.
· Experienced in error handling IBM Integration Bus (App Connect Enterprise) and MQ Series.
· Experienced in Cluster and disturbed Queue.
· Strong development experience using Java & J2ee technology desirable.
· Experience in developing REST and SOAP Web Services
· Experience of coding XSLT, XQUERY for Message Transformation desirable
· Experience in building and editing XML, XSD, WSDL & YAML files
· Scripting knowledge (ANT, Shell) for Troubleshooting/Deployment automation desirable
· Faster Learner
· Passion for technology
· Problem Solving Skills
· Positive Attitude
· Strong Communication Skills