Manager Finance & Accounts -(Muscat - Oman)
Career Level : Manager level
Work Experience : 10+ Years
Employment Type : Full Time
Monthly Salary : Unspecified
Education Level : Masters Degree
Description: Manager Finance & Accounts ( Al NABA SUPPLIES AND CATERING SERVICES LLC, OMAN)
Job Responsibilities of Manager (F&A):
• Finalization of Financial Statements, Notes to Accounts & Compliance
• Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annually MIS for top management as and when required.
• Process improvement and Cost control measures.
• Ensuring timely submission of Statutory Returns to various Ministries.
• Formulating budget including Sales Budget and Financial Budget. Quarterly review of actual performance, identifying gaps and implementing corrective actions (POA)
• Review and discussion of periodical MIS reports with Department heads and presentation to Board on action pointers and relevant decisions for achieving the deadlines for improvements
• Preparation of Analytical reports to help other departments.
• Liaising with the Auditors and ensure smooth conduct of Annual and interim audit.
• Liaising with the Bankers and ensure proper arrangement of funds.
• Accounts Receivable, Cash flow and Working Capital management.
• Establish proper internal controls wherever necessary.
• Assist the top management in decision making through Management Accounting tools.
• Assist the Marketing and Operations department with active involvement in the respective processes and work towards the overall well-being of the company.
• Be familiar with the existing ERP system and take part in developing modules and co-ordination with the IT Manager.
• Any other job as required by the top management.