Career Level : Mid-level
Work Experience : 5-10 Years
Employment Type : Full Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Our client is a a design team partnership that combines best available experience in the fields of architecture, project management and engineering. They offer an exceptional level of design executed by international standard professionals who are committed to a benchmark of design excellence for every project embarked upon.
- Responsible for management of the design.
- Maintain awareness of project mechanical specifications drawings and design criteria.
- Work in collaboration with other disciplines to ensure integrity of overall design.
- Providing solutions to technical problems and participation in the resolution of technical issues.
- Strong knowledge and experience with design and construction of large-scale mechanical systems and infrastructure.
- Strong knowledge and experience in design of commercial projects.
- Strong supervision experience.
- HVAC knowledge.
Qualifications and Experience:
- The successful candidate shall be qualified with a Bachelor’s in mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 5 - 10 Years experience in design, site supervision of Residential, Industrial, commercial, Leisure, etc.
- Design and Site Experience.