So last week we went to Passion Cafe for lunch. The restaurant wasn’t very busy, may be because we went a bit late after lunch hours. The staff were friendly and polite .They guided us to our seats and handed over an iPod to have a look at their menu. The ambience was good .
For starters we had two items
1. Buffalo squid rings- deep fried squid rings coated with buffalo sauce drizzled with BBQ and ranch sauce garnished with green onions.
2. Ringo - round cut and deep fried breaded potato with buffalo chicken topped with melted cheddar cheese and homemade special sauce sprinkled with fried onions and beef bacon and jalapeños.
Both the dishes were lip smacking and presentation was a treat to the eye. It was served hot and quickly.
We had two dishes for the main course as well
1. Beef lasagna served with a garlic bread stick
2. Trio sliders which is a combination of fish, chicken and beef burger served with French fries. Chicken slider was grilled chicken Caesar, grilled beef with mushroom and turkey bacon along with it a deep fried white fish fillet with tartar sauce, rocca, red onion and jalapeño
The lasagna was a little dry; it would have been nice if the béchamel sauce was a bit oozing. The beefy taste was nice. The sliders were very juicy and the buns were soft, colorful and tasty.
For drinks it was
1. Dark Elixer with is basically a mixture of 7-up, vimto cherry syrup, fresh lemon juice, blue Curacao syrup and grenadine syrup.
2. Hulk which is mountain dew with blue Curacao syrup.
The first drink was very refreshing,playful and colorful .
Hulk just tasted as any normal fizzy drink.
For dessert we had Pistachio Milk Cake which was Out-Of-The-World.
It was an oven baked sponge cake soaked in pistachio flavored milk, topped with whipping cream and sprinkled with pistachio powder
All in all the experience was too good with the staff, ambiance, value for money, presentation of the food and also the quality and quantity of the food served. We left with a happy heart and happy tummy :)
I would rate it 8.5/10 if it was not for the lasagna.